Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Codex Staff Speed Run

Okay, so it's been a little while since I posted but I figured I'd post the Speed Run Codex Staff I did for Renn Faire.

What's a speed run you ask?

Well it's when I have like a day to work on the prop and get it done.  I did this in a couple days and it's not perfect but not bad either.

I forgot the red paint when we left so I didn't get the red on the wings, and I sorta messed up the ball so it's not translucent. Oops...

Things to fix in v.2.

Anyways I didn't make the costume, but here is Mindy with staff in hand. I'm working on getting better pics, but we'll see if that actually happens since I don't actually have it with me anymore. My wife is Robin Hood btw...



I still have projects on the burner, but this semester has been CRAZY busy between work and school, so I will post stuff when it gets done.

Until Next Time,

-Matrix

No comments:

Post a Comment